Buzz Lightyear is one of my favorite rides at Disneyland. I love seeing if I can get a better score than my all-time personal best. Here are some quick tips to improve your score on this ride.
- Sit on the left side or ride alone if you’re really committed
- Shoot at the targets that are lit around the edge
- Triangle targets are worth the most, then diamond, then square, and finally circle
- Keep shooting at a target you are focused on rather than switching around too much
- Emperor Zurg’s chest plate hides an unmarked high-value target
What is your all-time high score?