This week, Amazon is hosting their biggest sale of the summer with Prime Days. Here are all of the details you need to know to get the best deals.
48 Hours of Savings
Prime Days start at 12:00 a.m. PT on Monday, July 15 and go through until midnight on Tuesday, July 16. This is an extra 12 hours of savings over last year, and really, the savings have already started with some pre-sale deals. Go here to access the Prime Day homepage.
Only Shop for What You Need
Since there reportedly will be millions of items on sale, it would be impossible to go through all of the deals. It’s a good idea to put some things in your wishlist and then check them during Prime Days to see if they have dropped in price. You can even turn on notifications so that Amazon will email you if an item drops in price. The Amazon app also has this notification feature. Don’t get caught up in the sale and buy things you don’t need. However, this is a good time to shop for those things that you have had your eye on and are just waiting for a good sale to come along.
My Amazon Picks
If you need some inspiration for your Amazon shopping, check out these pages on my site.
- Amazon Recommendations page
- Top 10 Gadgets for Travel
- Earth Week: Worm Bin
- Earth Week: Reusable Towels
- Earth Week: Reusable Bags
- Earth Week: Reusable Straws
- Top 5 Ways To Prevent Motion Sickness at Disney Parks
- Save on Household Cleaners
- “Don’t Lick the Handrails!”
Prime Membership Required
A Prime Membership is required to access the Prime Day deals. Scroll down to see some of the choices for membership if you don’t already have one. If you are not looking to get a full year’s worth of Prime, you can just sign up for a monthly plan and then cancel before your next month is due. Be sure to mark your calendar if you go this route. We get a lot of use out of our yearly membership including fast, free shipping, Subscribe & Save, and Prime Video.
- Instantly watch thousands of movies and TV episodes
- Borrow Kindle books
- Get unlimited FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size)
- Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping (with no minimum order size)
- Exclusive deals and promotions for college students
- Prime is just $5.99/month for qualifying customers in select U.S. government assistance programs such as holders of the EBT card.
- Enjoy the benefits of Prime at almost 50% off the regular monthly price