Head over to the Disney Movie Rewards site to play the last Disney Challenge of the month for five bonus points today! This game will be live until the next one replaces it the first Monday of June, so play now!
Redeem for Gift Cards
Once you have enough points, you can redeem them for fun gift cards. I’m running out of room to store all of them on disneygiftcard.com since you can only have 5 at a time! I’m actually going to have to prioritize my favorite designs. I really hope the next time I redeem, they have new plastic cards, like Aladdin, Toy Story, or Spider-Man. I really wanted the Captain Marvel card, but it was an ecard. That’s no fun!
Earn More Points
If you need more points to pad your account and score a free gift card, here are some ways you can earn more:
- Link your other accounts like Atom, Fandango, and Regal, even if you don’t use them
- Enter codes from any Disney/Star Wars/Marvel movies you own or buy
- Upload tickets or link to a ticket broker like Atom or Fandango to earn points on movies you see in the theater
- Look for a bonus code in a monthly email from Disney Movie Rewards
- Play the Disney Challenge twice per month starting the first and third Mondays of each month
- Play the Marvel Challenge starting on the first of each month
- Look out for opportunities for bonus codes
Great Month for Movies
I just received a notice from DMR that my points have posted from seeing Penguins and Endgame. This month, we have Aladdin to look forward to, plus, we may end up seeing Endgame again with my brothers, so we’ll have to put those tickets on another account. So many points! This is a great time to be a Disney Movie fan!