Head over to the Disney Movie Rewards site to play the last Disney Challenge of the month for five bonus points today! This game will be live until the next one replaces it the first Monday of September, so play now!
Redeem for Gift Cards
Once you have enough points, you can redeem them for fun Disney gift cards. I’m running out of room to store all of them on disneygiftcard.com since you can only have 5 at a time! I’m actually going to have to prioritize my favorite designs. Unfortunately, the trend is to only offer ecards that are emailed to you instead of the hard plastic ones sent in the mail. I suppose you could buy the fun designs from the Disney gift card site, and then add your ecards to them.
Earn More Points
If you need more points to pad your account and score a free gift card, here are some ways you can earn more:
- Link your other accounts like Atom, Fandango, and Regal, even if you don’t use them
- Enter codes from any Disney/Star Wars/Marvel movies you own or buy
- Upload tickets or link to a ticket broker like Atom or Fandango to earn points on movies you see in the theater
- Look for a bonus code in a monthly email from Disney Movie Rewards
- Play the Disney Challenge twice per month starting the first and third Mondays of each month
- Play the Marvel Challenge starting on the first of each month
- Look out for opportunities to enter bonus codes, especially on social media
Movie Dry Spell
I just received a notice from DMR that my points have posted from seeing Toy Story 4 and The Lion King. We thought that Artemis Fowl was coming out in August, but it’s been put on hold, so our next movie is Maleficent 2 in October. With such a whirlwind of movies this spring and summer, it’s weird to have to wait two or three months for another one to come out!